Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 21 My last day of The Giving Project!

Wow, it went by fast. There were days I struggled with what to give, then opportunities seemed to just flow. Ways to give others a gift became easier and easier.

I am surprised how much I enjoyed the journey. I am inspired, more present, more aware- I liken it to the first time I tried on a pair of reading glasses- "wow, a whole new world, I can see the fine print!"

Amazing new opportunities at work, strengthened family and friend connections seemed to just appear and click with ease. I am looking forward to continuing this journey and sharing more with you. I know the power of giving, and simply sharing a gift a day, will enrich work environments and the bottom line, strengthen family and friends' relationships, and yes, change the world for the better.

Join me ... start anytime, and share your stories with me.

No comments: