Thursday, December 3, 2009

Delight in the Canadian Spirit


With the Vancouver 2010 Winter Games fast approaching my home city Vancouver, I am excited about the winter fresh spirit spreading throughout the nation and beyond! I am thrilled my customers local and abroad are excited about all things Canadian. Of interest are ideas from eco-friendly gifts for the holiday season, to must dos, secret treasure spots, local wine and food, to experiences for visiting family, guests and clients arriving in February. I am happy to be their guide, yours too, just ask away as I love sharing my city's secret hot spots, must dos while here, artisan finds, to out of the way galleries.
Another idea getting a lot of interest is our BC tartan scarves- perfect for the ever popular sport of Olympic pin collecting.
The Official Tourism Media Site for the 2010 Winter Games www.destination.2010.ca shares the idea that gives back to the community.
http://tiny.cc/YAuSX

Delight in the Spirit
Janet

No comments: