Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Photo by Kathy Lea Moyou

The last gifts of the season are delivered- this year deliveries ranged from Texas, to New Zealand, Australia, and Argentina.

At home the Christmas cookies are baked, the big day dinner preparations are on track- just the Swedish ham and a couple loaves of walnut bread need to be picked up.
I am grateful for an excellent year filled with good health, an abundance of love, support and goodness.
It has been ten years since I started the tradition of creating my holiday cards using twelve days of Christmas as my inspiration. This year the photos of my sons are festive and fun, with a touch of naughtiness.
See the first ten days at janethelm.com/12days.
'Tis the season of giving. Giving thanks. Giving presents. Giving back.
Enjoy the season.
Janet

1 comment: