Thursday, December 18, 2008

On the Ninth Day of Christmas…



The last cookie has been rolled in icing sugar. I'll deal with the kitchen in the morning, as I am nestled in for the night.

It has been 9 Christmases since it all began here at Janet Helm, with the thought that giving could be meaningful and easy.

The original Christmas card thought of sharing my vision of “The 12 Days of Christmas” has, over the years, evolved to include my sons. With “9 Ladies Dancing,” (I made sure I mentioned the "ladies" part to them after...), they danced for me in the park. “10 Lords a-leaping” should be a snap next year.


To see the entire series to date visit: www.janethelm.com/12days

Snow is falling here, a rare delight for Vancouver. (I say delight from the comfort of my home, the night before the morning commute.)

I am wishing your holiday season is filled with much fun, love, and laughter and that the year ahead brings happy, healthy times.
Janet

No comments: