Friday, June 25, 2010

People are talking about The Giving Project

What people are saying about The Giving Project:

"Hi Janet. I just wanted to make sure you know how much educators appreciate it when parents take the time to say "thanks". A gesture like yours is enough to make us smile for days! So . . . thanks for the thanks!"
- Irene

"Way to go Janet. What a beautiful story. I look forward to reading you tomorrow."
- Isabelle

"love your initiative! I often try to remember to give random acts of kindness or gifts in many forms and lately I am trying to also find ways to remember to be kind to myself. We are only as good to others as we are to ourselves. I look forward to reading more of your blogs and perhaps participating myself!"
- Tamara

"It is a lovely alignment to your work -- how appropo to be involved in a giving project and a business all about giving!"
- Kathleen

How has giving that little bit more impacted your life? Share your stories with your own Giving Project. -- 21 days could change your world. Join us today!

No comments: